Toll Free: (888) 504-8103
Local: (248) 809-9644
Pioneering Innovative Event Concepts
In 2008, during the height of the nation’s economic crisis, metro Detroit event professional Bill Lonskey found himself in a very difficult position. The event production company he was working for, which drew most of it business from the automotive industry, was having to make drastic cuts as auto producers and suppliers were flat-lining. Faced with the choice of a substantial cut in pay and hours and the shriveling availability of employment elsewhere locally within the event industry, he made a very bold decision – he ventured off, with meager start-up funds in his bank account, and applied himself full time to a unique business concept (or series of event concepts) he had been pondering for some time, resulting in the founding of The Quintessential Event Company.
The Quintessential Event Company has two key areas of business – self produced events and client events.
Self Produced Events
Diversification and innovation are the key descriptors defining The Quintessential Event Company’s approach to self produced events. Since the company’s inception, our events have fallen into the following categories:
- Signature annual one evening food festivals (i.e. the Motor City Pizza Fest, the Greater Detroit ShawarmaFest and the Greater Detroit AsiaFest)
- Unparalleled annual one day public extravaganzas (i.e. One Day of Revvin’: Bikes, Bites & More and the Greater Detroit InfernoFest)
- The Rock the Veil Wedding Showcase (currently produced in metro Detroit and the greater Cleveland area)
- Results driven business to business functions (i.e. Michigan Sales Forward, Mentors in Motion, and the Celebrate Cleveland! Holiday Party Planning Showcase)
- Targeted limo tour programs (i.e. Reception Stars Wedding Planner Limo Tours, Meeting Masters Limo Tours and Driven by Flavor Culinary Tours)
If you are interested in inquiring about being a food vendor or exhibiting your business at one of our upcoming events, please contact us toll free at (888) 504-8103 ext. 2 or e-mail us.
Having produced our own lineup of events for guests numbering from 50 to 1,700, we have a unique perspective on producing your special event. We have seldom matched experience, unbridled creativity and hundreds of connections spanning every possible event venue and need imaginable.
Whether you are planning a company open house, a meeting, a trade show, a charitable gala, a wedding , a family reunion, a graduation party or anything in between, we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we can be of assistance.